Monday, March 15, 2021

Kolin Primus full DC inverter


Kolin Primus series

Full DC inverter Air Conditioner

Model: KSM-IW10AE-5G1-I

Kolin Primus full DC inverter

 Here are some steps how I cleaned my split type Kolin AC.

FYI, MAKE SURE UR AC CIRCUIT BREAKER IS OFF, otherwise u can electrocute yourself, remember ur wiring, I suggest take pics of ur wirings

 

 
1. Remove ur air filters


 2. Remove ur AC cover

Disconnect this






 
removing the cover is a little bit tricky, don't brute force it.

 

3. my AC circuit breaker is off, I disconnect all wiring

remove the screws


remove the brackets




gentle removing this


remove all connectors




pull the AC motherboard case


 

4. next step is to remove the motor and cross flow fan



lift the evaporator gently and wiggle the fan and motor assembly down.
before removing the fan and motor assembly, disconnect the drain hose.



start cleaning the fan

i had to remove this coz it was supper dirty




unscrew this to separate the motor

 I use my pressure washer to clean everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment